In this year’s 2020, the second decade from the turn of the century in Beijing the Capital of China also the People’s Republic of China, in which is also the year of the rat, marking its six hundred years anniversary of the Forbidden city that marks the transitional point of in between the middle of the Ming Dynasty (1368- 1644) transitionally from Nanjing to Beijing towards the Qing Dynasty (1636-1644-1911) …. The Imperial Palace seen so many countless seasonally transitional equinoxes but further its six hundred years is iconic, but it’s five hundred ninety nine years it marks it Autumn Equinox…. In which it only took twelve years to build the same of the Daming Palace of The Tang Dynasty Xian Imperial Capital only it was least twenty times larger……
宁寿宫 The Palace Of Tranquil Longevity – Ningshou Palace was built-1776…..The Emperor Qianlong, who has passed his wise senior years, regarded himself as fulfilling his merits and fulfilled his failures. After his grandfather Kangxi reigned in 61 years, he decided to build the palace of the Supreme Emperor in order to survive after his abdication. In Qianlong’s mind, this Taishang Palace should have all the functions of court greetings, sleeping quarters, worshipping the gods, amusement, and watching the drama in terms of architectural configuration, and it should also include the rare treasures and intoxicating beauty seen in the south of the Yangtze River. . As a result, the Ningshou Palace, which was finally completed in the 41st year of Qianlong (1776), showed Emperor Qianlong’s desire for a leisurely life after returning to power, while also hiding his spiritual sustenance as a literati emperor…..
Located in the Forbidden City in the Area Inner Court Outer East Road within of the Palace Museum Imperial City Complex … Emperor Qianlong located Huangji temple, the Qing Emperor Kangxi twenty-eight years (1689). It was originally the apse of Ningshou Palace. From the 37th year of Qianlong (1772) to the 41st year (1776), the front hall was built as Huangji Hall, and the original plaque was moved to the apse. Palace”.
The Ningshou Palace is built on a single-layer stone platform, which is connected to the Huangji Hall, surrounded by low walls of ventilating lanterns surrounded by yellow and green glazed bricks. The palace has 7 rooms wide and 3 rooms deep , with single eaves and Xieshan roof . Between the pillars and pillars of the eaves, there is a hollow Yunlong ring, underneath the Yunlong bird , all decorated with sturdy gold , magnificent and magnificent. The interior and exterior eaves decoration , interior partitions and furnishings are all imitating Kunning Palace . The door is opened in the east room, two light panel doors are placed, the upper is a double cross four bowls of Liangzi , the left and right sides of the door are built with sill walls, and the upper and lower windows are erected . The rest are sill walls and mullioned windows. The upper part of each room has four bowls and three horizontal windows. Ming eaves, between times for the door, each door double cross four bowls Ryoka Ge fan four, between the walls of each I. Indoor ceiling bats round longevity smallpox . There is a small room on the back eaves of the Yingmen, with a built-in cooking pot stove. West side of the three open out, Ann Muta Taikang with shamanism tablets and Dance with musical instruments, Is the place of worship. The two rooms on the east side are connected to form a bedroom, with a fairy building on the back eaves , and a door on the east mountain wall, which can pass through the room. The buildings on both sides of Ningshou Palace and the south corner are connected to the east and west two buildings. The two buildings have 9 each, and both open the doors in the third and sixth buildings in the south. There is a square brick chimney on the left and right of the back of the palace, with a copper roof, which is used for the stove and indoor flue of Ningshou Palace. The reconstructed Ningshou Palace has become another important building in the Forbidden City that reflects Manchu customs besides Kunning Palace .
Emperor Qianlong’s “Ningshou Palace Inscription” added: “The Qingning Palace is called Qingning Palace at the rear of the Shengjing Dazheng Palace, where the ancestors worshipped the gods. The Kunning Palace, the back hall of the Qianqing Palace , has worshipped the gods, just like the Qingning Palace system, and it still follows the old chapter. When Yu returned to power, he moved the gods and poles of the Kunning Palace to the Ningshou Palace. According to the present ceremony of worshipping the gods.” It explained the reason for the transformation of Ningshou Palace.
Ningshou Palace was originally painted by dragon, phoenix and seal . During the reign of Guangxu, the Empress Dowager Cixi once lived in Ningshou Palace, so she changed the outer eaves and enclosing corridor to Su style paintings, losing her solemn style. After being renovated in 1979, the style and features of the Qianlong period were restored.
It is now the cultural relic’s showroom of the Palace Museum.
紫禁城建成六百年图录——1776年：建成宁寿宫】紫禁城建成600年 悦读故宫# 已过耳顺之年的乾隆帝自视功德圆满，为履行他不超过祖父康熙帝61年在位时间的诺言，决定在宫中建造太上皇宫殿，以期退位后颐养天年。在乾隆帝的心目中，这一太上皇宫在建筑配置方面应当具备朝贺、寝居、敬神、游乐、赏戏等全部功能，并且还要囊括此前下江南所见的奇珍异宝与醉人美景。于是，最终于乾隆四十一年（1776年）落成的宁寿全宫，展现了乾隆帝对归政后闲适生活的企盼，同时也潜藏着他作为一个文人天子的精神寄托。