“全明星片花Hi Producer” is an intangible cultural heritage urban drama directed by Gao Han, starring Guo Xiaodong , Zhang Nan , Li Xiaoran , Zhang Bo , Zheng Kai , Sun Yihan , Niu Zifan , Sheng Langxi , and Wu Qianyu .
The play tells the story of a variety show team with literary director Yu Zazao and young cultural relic’s expert Tao Tang as the core, in order to show the beauty of Chinese civilization and work together to launch a cultural TV program.The play will be broadcast on iQiyi and Tencent Video on May 20, 2023 in which is on 520 When spoken in Mandarin, the phrase “I love you” (wǒ ài nǐ) sounds very similar to 520 (wǔ èr yī). Soon, the equivalent date of May 20 transformed into a celebration of love, heavily focused around gift giving. Couples have even started getting married on 520….
Synopsis …..Director Yu Zazao (played by Zhang Nan) joined Gu Shiyong (played by Zheng Kai ) to create a large-scale cultural program “Inheritance”, and competed with Yuan Jiaying ( played by Sun Yihan ) for the position of chief editor. In order to form a high-quality program production team, Gu Shiyong also strongly invited senior host Wang Xining ( played by Li Xiaoran ) , well-known director Mu Zongyun ( played by Guo Xiaodong ) , and young cultural relics expert Tao Tang ( played by Zhang Bo ) to join. Through everyone’s hard work, “Inheritance” has finally become a phenomenon-level cultural program. Yu Zazao, who lacked empathy since childhood, gradually opened up his heart during the filming process, and finally reaped a complete friendship and career.
During the series吳謹言 #WuJinyan who played Empress Wei YingLuo -Weigiya Xiaoyichun延禧攻略 #StoryOfTheYanxiPalace… In the sixth year of Qing Dynasty Emperor Qianlong’s reign, a young girl Wei Yingluo ( played by Wu Jinyan ) entered the Forbidden City as a court lady in order to seek the truth about her elder sister’s death. After investigation, Yingluo confirmed that her sister’s death was related to the absurd prince Hong Zhou, and she was determined to seek justice. Empress Fucha (played by Qin Lan) is adept at etiquette, worried that Yingluo would go astray, and tried her best to give her warmth and help. Under the queen’s careful teaching, Wei Yingluo grew up step by step into an upright and strong court lady, she put down her hatred and lived a serious life. Unfortunately, the queen passed away, causing Yingluo to misunderstand Qianlong (Nie Yuan ) a lot. The two went from being hostile to each other to finally understanding and supporting each other.
寧壽宮The Palace of Tranquil Longevity literally, “peaceful old age palace,” also called the Qianlong Garden, Qianlong Palace, Qianlong District or the Palace of Tranquillity and Longevity, is a palace in Beijing, China, located in the northeast corner of the Inner Court of the Forbidden City- Beijing – China – People’s Republic of China.
Construction of the palace began on the Qianlong Emperor’s orders in 1771, in preparation for his retirement, although the emperor himself never moved into the palace. Its beautiful apartments, pavilions, gates and gardens feature “some of the most elegant spaces at a time widely considered being the pinnacle of Chinese interior design.” Throughout the Qing dynasty, the palace was almost never used, largely because of the Qianlong Emperor’s imperial decree ordering his retirement retreat remain unaltered.
Forbidden City Hundred Excellent Books for Public reading activities …… The ancient buildings of the Forbidden City have gone through calamities and are treasures of the years, and they are still shining today. Wandering in the Forbidden City, we respect the splendour of the Hall of Supreme Harmony, the solemnity of the Hall of Fengxian, the serenity of the Hall of Mental Cultivation, the wealth of ancient times in the Wenyuan Pavilion…
Not only that, we are also amazed at the A very special place in the Forbidden City’s Inner Tingwai East Road is the Ningshou Palace Garden, also known to the public by the name of “Qianlong Garden”.
This garden is the most well-preserved royal garden in the Forbidden City with the most architectural art style of the Qianlong period. The ingenious and rigorous form of the ancient buildings in the garden is enviable, the architectural space and garden layout are fascinating, and the delicate and complicated decoration of the eaves of the building is dazzling.
In such an environment, there is still a building that is unique. This is a magical attic called “Mission House” by later generations. It is also a great architectural artwork, and it is also an extremely rare existence in the ancient buildings of the Forbidden City. This mysterious building is Fuwang Pavilion. Its completion was praised by Emperor Qianlong as “its sincerity meets my expectations”, and now looking back on the past of Fuwang Pavilion, it has indeed lived up to Emperor Qianlong’s holy family.
Fuwang Pavilion is one of the few remaining palace remains in the Forbidden City that has not been interfered by modern humans. It contains a lot of real historical information, such as why Fuwang Pavilion was built, when and why it was repaired, and how the interior eaves were furnished in different periods. ….. where to make the various craftsmanship of the interior eaves decoration, when to pay tribute, and so on. The records of Fuwang Pavilion (including the entire Ningshou Palace area) in the various archives of the inner court of the Qing Dynasty were detailed, which was a great blessing to later scholars. This not only accomplished the research and protection project of Qianlong Garden, but also enabled us to have a more detailed and in-depth understanding of Fuwang Pavilion’s space and interior eaves decoration techniques, but also discovered many modern relics of Fuwang Pavilion’s inner eaves decoration technology, protecting these traditional crafts. ‘s craftsman.
It goes without saying that Fuwang Pavilion enriches the study of ancient architecture. It is of great significance for contemporary interior design to carry forward Chinese traditions and broaden the artistic thinking of display. Cultural creativity can also understand the spirit and get inspiration from it.
“Palace·Fuwang Pavilion: The “Lost Tower” of Emperor Qianlong” takesspace furnishings as the theme, tells about the art and technology of Chinese court environment design in the 18th century, and comprehensively displays the history of Fuwang Pavilion’s construction, original furnishings, architectural space, The decoration of the inner eaves reveals the story behind the construction of the Fuwang Pavilion in the Qianlong Garden of the Forbidden City, and explains why the Fuwang Pavilion can be called the highest representative of the inner eaves decoration skills of the ancient buildings in the Qianlong Garden and even the Forbidden City.
On the 30th May 2022 on continuing the topic of “beauty” today, the editor will find the exquisite and beautiful “Linghua” in the windows of the 602 year old Forbidden City together with you…… Beijing – China – People’s Republic of China- at the Forbidden City in which The weather has reached over 30 degrees in the past few days, everyone must be prepared to prevent heatstroke and cool down
Speaking of windows, its history can be traced back to primitive society. At that time, human beings lived in cave dwellings or semi-cave dwellings, with an opening at the top of the dwelling to meet the needs of lighting. With the passage of time, the window began to form as a house structure. During the Yin and Zhou Dynasties, there were cross-grid windows. In the Warring States period, the cross-grid had new changes, and slanted grid windows appeared at the same time. In the Han Dynasty, the form of windows has been greatly developed, and there are square, rectangular, and circular and so on. Not only that, there are also mullioned windows and lock windows.
During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, mullioned windows began to occupy the main advantage, and in the Song Dynasty, doors and windows with a rich combination of mullioned strips became popular. Such doors and windows can not only be opened, but also improve indoor lighting and ventilation conditions, which is really convenient. After the Yuan Dynasty, sash windows that could not be opened were rare. Although there were still mullioned windows in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, they were generally no longer used in main buildings. At this time, the types and forms of windows have been greatly developed. The most common forms are the diamond window and the branch window.
In fact, the forms of windows can be said to be various in ancient Chinese architecture. If they are divided into sill windows, horizontal windows, transparent windows, elephant eye windows, wind windows, and transom windows according to their positions, there are also the above-mentioned windows. There are also various windows, such as wood windows, brick windows, stone windows, iron windows, etc., as well as real windows and fake windows by function. (blind window). It’s really diverse, and the editor feels a little dizzy….
Although there are so many different windows, it is not complicated to subdivide them: For example, sill windows are used on the top of the sill wall, and the transversal windows are used on the partitions and sill windows. The most common diamond window is actually a kind of sill window. The window is a switch fan, and the heart is made of a diamond pattern. You can really tell the style from the name. The three-cross and six-bowl and double-cross four-bowl mentioned above are the two main styles of the diamond window. Among them, there are also There are different patterns. Most of the palaces in the Forbidden City use rhombus windows. Of course, in addition to the rhombus windows, there are also branch-pick windows, which are also a type of sill windows: the windows are two layers inside and outside, divided into upper and lower sections. The upper section of the outer layer can be branched upwards. The lower part can be taken off, and the panes are carved with various patterns~ It is really full of various ingenious designs~
I believe that many readers are not unfamiliar with “three crosses and six bowls of Linghua”, so what kind of expression is this kind of door and window decoration? It is actually made up of three lattices that are crossed and connected, and the intersection is fixed with bamboo or wooden pegs and decorated into a flower center. In the orthogonal method, each included angle is 60 degrees, and in the oblique method, the median line intersects at 30 degrees. It can form various patterns such as circles, diamonds, triangles, etc., and can also be changed into balls composed of turtle back brocade lines, round lines, and petal lines. Patterned rhombus, turtle-backed brocade raspberry, six-bowl with gypsophila and mugwort raspberry, etc., are very rich in forms and are high-level forms in the decoration of ancient buildings. Most of the palaces in the Forbidden City use diamond-shaped windows, and they also use changes in form to avoid repetition. Thinking about it, I feel that the design of these doors and windows is elegant and full of whimsy…..
The Forbidden City Book Store which in the grounds of the Forbidden City Complex Forbidden City Hundred Excellent Books Public welfare reading activities! ” Forbidden City Hundred Excellent Books “故宫出版社紫禁城100 Forbidden City 100 Excellent “The Forbidden City 100” is a work carefully created by Mr. Zhao Guangchao, his design, cultural team and the Forbidden City cultural research and development team for many years. This book can firstly understand the six hundred years of history of the Forbidden City. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, a total of 24 emperors lived, lived and exercised the highest state power here. In 1911, the Qing emperor abdicated. In 1913, the Antiquities Exhibition Center was established in the outer court of the Forbidden City. In 1924, Puyi left the palace. In 1925, the Palace Museum was established ….
The Forbidden City 100 Excellent Books is one is “The Forbidden City 100″ is a work carefully created by Mr. Zhao Guangchao, his design, cultural team and the cultural research and development team of the Forbidden City for many years. This book can firstly understand the six hundred years more of history of the Forbidden City. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, a total of 24 emperors lived, lived and exercised the highest state power here. In 1911, the Qing emperor abdicated. In 1913, the Antiquities Exhibition was built in the Forbidden City. In 1924, Puyi left the palace. In 1925, the Palace Museum was established.
One Hundred Excellent Books in the Forbidden City The Ming Empire initially chose Fengyang as the capital, and then settled in Nanjing (1368). When Zhu Di, the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty, had just ascended the throne (1406 in the fourth year of Shui Le), he dispatched the imperial court to China. The officers collected building materials from all over the country, distributed 100,000 craftsmen, more than one million people, and built the Forbidden City in Beijing on a larger scale on the former site of the palace in the Yuan Dynasty, based on the Nanjing Palace City. In the eighteenth year of Yongle’s reign (1420), the palace city was completed, and Zhu Di immediately moved the capital from Nanjing to his own land of Longxing, and Peiping became the largest city in the country (and the world at that time) from the beginning.
The newly built Miyagi moved about 1,000 meters eastward from the ruins of the Forbidden City in the Yuan Dynasty, and moving away from today’s Beihai Park means to some extent from the Yuan people’s customs of “living by water and grass”, back to the stable farming in the Han culture. on the pattern. The new palace pushes the fate of the Yuan people’s annihilation to the position of the white tiger killed by the main Tibetan in the five elements in the west, and then uses the building materials left over from the construction of the palace, together with the soil for excavating the moat, to build a hill behind the palace (Jingshan Mountain). ), creating a barrier against the cold north wind for the originally flat Miyagi, becoming the commanding height of the Forbidden City and even the city of Beijing at that time, and also the backing of Wanshi Foundation.
“Forbidden City 100” entered the Forbidden City. Jingren Palace is one of the six east palaces that everyone is familiar with, and it retains a relatively complete appearance of the Ming Dynasty. In the early Ming Dynasty, it was called Chang’an Palace and was renamed Jingren Palace in Jiajing. The Qing Dynasty followed the old name of the Ming Dynasty. The most special feature of Jingren Palace is that there is a stone screen in the front yard that was passed down from the Yuan Dynasty (the symmetrical Yongshou Palace also has the same stone screen). Although the center of the screen is only about 2 cm thick, the patterns on both sides are different. In addition, the shape of the seated beast on Shiping is very rare in the palace, and it is exquisite and vivid. “Animal style” has existed in China since ancient times. The beauty of masonry in the Yuan and Ming dynasties and the concise style of the Qing Dynasty are placed in the same space. All of a sudden, this palace seems to have become a history of modern Chinese sculpture, and it even evokes the legendary antecedents of the masters who once lived here. Here, it was originally the birthplace of Emperor Kangxi in the early Qing Dynasty, and the palace of the legendary concubine Zhen in the late Qing Dynasty… The
owner of the Ming Dynasty: Empress Hu (Hu Shanxiang) of Xuanzong of the Ming Dynasty. Emperor Xuande favored concubine Sun Gui and Cricket, and ordered Empress Hu to resign on the grounds of “no children and many illnesses”, and placed them in Chang’an Palace (Jingren Palace) to practice Taoism, and was given the title “Jingci Immortal Master”. The owner of the Qing Dynasty: In the eleventh year of Shunzhi (1654), the 15-year-old Shunzhi Concubine Tong gave birth to the future Kangxi here. Concubine Xi (Qianlong’s biological mother, Niuhulu), who ascended the throne under Yongzheng, moved from Lama Temple to Jingren Palace. Concubine Zhen of Guangxu entered the palace with her elder sister Concubine Jin at the age of 14, and lived in the east and west side halls of Jingren Palace, and was finally drowned by order of the Empress Dowager Cixi…
Among the six east palaces, the history of Yanxi Palace can be described as troubled. When it was completed in the early Ming Dynasty, it was renamed Yanqi Palace after its initial name Changshou Palace, and was renamed Yanxi Palace in Qing Dynasty. Since its completion, the Yanxi Palace has suffered repeated fires: it was rebuilt in the 25th year of Kangxi (1686) and the 7th year of Jiaqing (1802). In the twelfth year of Daoguang (1832), a fire broke out, which burned down the entire Yanxi Palace and rebuilt it again. In the 25th year of Daoguang (1845), a fire broke out in the Yanxi Palace, leaving only the palace gate. Xianfeng five years (1855) fire, rebuilt again. In the first year of Xuantong’s reign (1909), Empress Dowager Longyu spent 4 million to build a Western-style building “Water Palace” Lingzhao Xuan (commonly known as Crystal Palace). Lay the glass, and when you’re done it’ll be a walk-in super aquarium. This move has the meaning of suppressing the anger and revival of the Qing Dynasty, but until Xuantong abdicated, the project was not completed. When Zhang Xun was restored in 1917, the northern part of Yanxi Palace was unfortunately destroyed by plane bombs. In the entire palace, only the wellhead is in line with the original location of the well pavilion, leaving the only remaining remains. In 1931, the Palace Museum built a new cultural relic warehouse, which eventually became the first reinforced concrete building in the palace. In recent years, the story of the palace has been exaggerated by the media, and the little-known Yanxi Palace has once again aroused everyone’s curiosity. In fact, the concubines living in this secluded palace are living in hardship and poverty, and it is said that they do not even have enough food, even clothes, shoes and socks. The owner of Yanxi Palace in the Ming Dynasty is unknown, and the owners of the Qing Dynasty include Kangxi Chang in Xu and two people whose emblems are unknown and promised to live here.
The biggest difference between the West Six Palaces and the East Six Palaces in “100 Forbidden City” is that Taiji Palace and Changchun Palace, Yikun Guan and Chuxiu Palace are all connected into one. It makes the whole palace area have a strong color of life, and also makes the remaining Yongshou Palace and Xianfu Palace appear dull. Today, we look at Yikun Palace and Chuxiu Palace through “Forbidden City 100”. The Yikun Palace was originally called Wan’an Palace, and was renamed Yikun Palace in the Jiajing Period of the Ming Dynasty .
The Forbidden City Book Store which in the grounds of the Forbidden City Complex Forbidden City Hundred Excellent Books Public welfare reading activities! ” Forbidden City Hundred Excellent Books “The Way of Architecture of the Forbidden City” with this in mind explanation of the Detailed explanation of the five-door and three-dynasty system of the Forbidden City Palace Complex is the palace system of the Zhou Dynasty, representing orthodoxy, and it is the highest palace building level in ancient China, which has been almost inherited by all dynasties. Emperor Yongle of the Ming Dynasty transformed the city of Beijing, built the Forbidden City, and determined a new axis. However, he still followed the ancestral system and planned the Forbidden City in Beijing according to the Forbidden City in Nanjing.
Five gates and three dynasties were set up on the axis according to the “Rituals of Zhou”. During the Wanli period, the five gates were Daming Gate, Chengtian Gate, Duan Gate, Meridian Gate, and Huangji Gate, namely Fengtian Gate. The three dynasties were Huangji Hall (Fengtian Hall), Zhongji Hall (Huagai Hall), and Jianji Hall (Jinshen Hall). . When the Ming Dynasty brought chaos to order in the Yuan Dynasty, it simply razed the Yuan Dynasty to the ground, and set up five gates and three dynasties according to the orthodox thought of “Zhou Li”, indicating that the Ming Dynasty inherited the great power.
Now there is no Daming Gate, and the remaining four gates are Tiananmen, Duanmen, Meridian Gate, Taihemen, Taihe Hall, Zhonghe Hall, and Baohe Hall.
Why did the central axis of the Forbidden City move east? Where is the center of heaven and earth in the Forbidden City? What are the mysteries of the civil and military layout of Beijing City, the layout of the rear court of the Forbidden City, and the architectural methods of Emperor Qianlong that we are familiar with? With a book in hand, all doubts are solved